HVAC Stamped Components
Trans-Matic has worked with HVAC industry manufacturers for decades to produce top quality deep drawn stampings. With global production facilities we can work with HVAC industry manufacturers to supply deep drawn parts both in North America and Asia, creating a single solution for deep drawn HVAC parts.
Our engineers have a thorough understanding of the deep drawing process as well as the needs and inner-workings of HVAC parts. We can often combine multiple traditionally machined or cast parts to create a metal structure that minimizes the number of components while providing a more robust finished part. Among the HVAC systems and devices for which we manufacture deep drawn parts are:
- Fittings: deep drawn stampings are commonly used for HVAC fittings for suction and discharge
- Housings, covers, retainers and cups
- Pressure device components
- Sensors and thermostats
- Conveyance tubes used in HVAC systems to convey hydraulics, gas, fluids, etc
- Ferrules commonly found on hoses, lines, and in HVAC electrical components
- Solenoids and actuators
Each of these HVAC components can be manufactured in different metal types, and with different specifications depending on the application.