Trans-Matic has worked with HVAC industry manufacturers for decades to produce top quality deep drawn stampings. With worldwide production facilities, we can work with HVAC industry manufacturers to supply deep drawn parts globally, creating a single solution for deep drawn HVAC stamped components.
Our engineers have a thorough understanding of the deep draw process as well as the needs of the HVAC industry. We can often combine multiple traditionally machined, or cast parts, to create a single component. This enables us to provide a more robust, cost effective finished part. We manufacture HVAC stamped components for the following:
- Fittings: deep drawn stampings are commonly used for HVAC fittings for suction and discharge
- Housings, covers, retainers and cups
- Pressure device components
- Sensors and thermostats
- Conveyance tubes used in HVAC systems to convey hydraulics, gas, fluids, etc
- Ferrules commonly found on hoses, lines, and in HVAC electrical components
- Solenoids and actuators
Each of these HVAC components can be manufactured in different metal types, and with different specifications depending on the application.
Contact us today for more information on your specific HVAC needs.