Trans-Matic’s automotive metal stamping experience dates back over four decades. Our engineers have a thorough understanding of the particular needs and specifications of the automotive industry. From fuel delivery systems, transmission components, brake systems, and more, we have the capability to produce many different deep drawn automotive components.
Trans-Matic will help manufacture your automotive stampings to the highest standards and with the cost efficiency that only an industry leader can provide. Contact us today to get started.
The automotive industry makes use of more deep drawn metal stampings than perhaps any other manufacturing industry today. Some of the systems that Trans-Matic produces metal stampings for include:
- Airbags: inflators, diffusers, modules, and initiators.
- Brakes: anti-lock brake systems (ABS), foundation brakes, parking brakes, brake modules, brake ECUs, mounting isolator grommets, covers and caps.
- Cooling Systems: thermostats, fittings, connectors, housings, shells and flanges.
- Emissions / Pollution Control: oxygen sensors, oxygen sensor wire harnesses, EGR, urea injection and shields.
- Fuel Delivery: fuel rail, direct injection, fuel pump, fittings, injector cups, caps, shells, and housings.
- Lighting: bayonet sockets, reflectors and shields.
- Motors: motor housings and armatures.
- Sensors: sensor housings and core tubes.
- Power Outlets: sockets and accessory power sub-systems.
- Transmission & Chassis: rotary valves, valve bodies, valve inlets, valve seals, valve actuators and bonded piston stampings.
Within every one of these systems and sub-systems, there is a host of possible part types, materials and specifications required. Trans-Matic has delivered automotive stampings for the smallest vehicles to the largest and everything in between. We understand the demands for automotive parts and the constantly changing needs of the automotive industry.
With production facilities around the globe and unparalleled expertise in the automotive industry, Trans-Matic is the industry leader in automotive metal stampings. Contact us to find out what we can do for you.