Metal stampingis one of the largest industries in the United States. Metalstamping companies can be found in all 50 states, and stamped metal componentsare used in everything from automobiles to architecture to appliances.
Deep Drawn Stampingsfor All Industries & Applications
Trans-Matic isa leader in the metal stamping industry, producing deep drawn metal stampingsfor customers in broad spectrum of industries around the world. With globalproduction facilities and expert engineers with decades of experience, we havecultivated a deep understanding of the intricacies and demands of everyindustry that utilizes metal stampings in their products.
Industries forwhich Trans-Matic frequently provides deep drawn metal stampings include:
- Automotive: From the front bumper to back bumper, there are hundreds—if not thousands—of deep drawn parts in every car on the road today. We have over 40 years’ experience in automotive metal stamping, and can deliver high precision deep drawn stampings that match your exact specifications.
- Power Storage: We provide deep drawn metal parts for batteries, ultra-capacitors, rechargeable power packs, and more. We produce housings, caps, cover assemblies, and more. Our high precision deep drawn components meet or exceed the tight tolerances power storage products require.
- HVAC: Trans-Matic provides durable, robust, high precision metal stampings that can withstand the tough conditions to which HVAC systems are often subjected. We’ve had considerable success in combining multiple parts traditionally produced by other methods into one-piece deep drawn stampings that provide better performance and longer working life.
- Plumbing: We manufacture a wide range of plumbing hardware via our precision metal stamping process. From fittings and connectors to intricate thermostat components, we can deliver deep drawn stampings for nearly any plumbing operation. We work with durable, high quality materials for superior longevity and performance.
- Builder's Hardware: Commercial and residential builders alike turn to Trans-Matic for high quality, high precision deep drawn metal stampings for their hardware needs. We work with a variety of materials to produce parts and components that offer the high durability that this type of hardware requires.
- Small Engines: We work with small engine OEMs all around the world. Our deep drawing process is ideal for producing components for lawn mowers, chain saws, and other small engine equipment. Our diverse metal stamping capabilities allow us to produce the high precision, highly durable parts these machines need for reliable operation.
- Lawn Equipment: Trans-Matic delivers copper, carbon steel, and stainless steel stampings for lawn equipment manufacturers. Common deep drawn parts for these devices include clutch drum assemblies, housings, hose ferrules, and much more. We use high quality materials and proven metal stamping processes to produce durable, high precision parts.
Otherindustries we serve include:
- Lock Hardware
- Power Tools
- Office Furniture
- Indoor Lighting
- Fire Protection
- ...many others
If you haveindustry-specific metal stamping needs, please contact Trans-Matic to learn moreabout our experience in your industry and how we can produce the highestquality deep drawn parts for your products.